The New Mexico Primary Care Training Consortium (NMPCTC) seeks out team members who are creative, engaged, compassionate, and who are motivated by the opportunity to learn and to serve communities in the New Mexico and beyond.
Please consider applying for a NMPCTC position if:
- You are inspired by having a key role in a nonprofit organization;
- You are passionate about working to improve medical educational opportunities in New Mexico and nation;
- You like developing health care residency ideas from experience and dialogue and seeing them grow into programs and policies;
- You are a big picture thinker who understands that meaningful change comes out of hard work and detail;
- You like to write, analyze, evaluate, interpret, adjust and apply theory in a practical way.
Currently, we are seeking applicants for the following positions: